-->

Sunday 24 June 2012

Top 10 Monsoon Destinations In India...



Hello friends!!! I am back from summer trips… I have visited so many top summer destinations in this summer with my friends. And I think this is a good time to plan our Monsoon trips. So, I have prepared a list of “Top 10 monsoon destinations of India” and I want to share this with my all travel buddies. This is for those who are really enthusiasts of monsoon travelling with their loved ones… Check it out this list and plan your monsoon trip Smile


Monsoon


1)      Leh Ladakh – Jammu Kashmir
2)      Periyaar National Park - Kerala
3)      Karwar - Karnataka
4)      The valley of flowers national park - Uttarakhand
5)      Goa
6)      Shillong - Meghalaya
7)      Bundi - Rajasthan
8)      Ajanta - Maharashtra
9)      Coorg - Karnataka
10)    Udaipur - Rajasthan

I hope this post will help you to plan your monsoon trip… I will back soon with more travel tips… Happy travelling… Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment